About the Client: VJS are recruiting on behalf of a small Contractor who have a very good name in the market place for delivering construction and M&E projects to high end customers, they currently have a project starting shortly in the West End of London on a very well-known site where you will be required to oversee the subcontractors in the delivery of a project consisting of 600 plus windows being taken out and replaced.
About the Role:
The successful candidate will be joining a strong existing management team, with the objective being to increase productivity and delivery of the project.
Reporting to senior manager, the site supervisor – project manager will have full responsibility for the building relationships with the end client and sub-contractors along with a broad range of responsibilities;
· Construction phase / short term programming and monitoring.
· Practical build-ability assessment & input.
· Material scheduling and purchase requisitions.
· Labour and subcontractor site management & motivation.
· Site Management of Health & Safety, risk assessment and method statements.
· Quality management responsibility on site for the process and final product.
· Maintain professional relationships with clients and sub-contractors
· CSCS Managers Black Card
About the Requirements: The right candidate would have general contracting experience, preferably from a range of different contract types but essentially must have CSCS Managers Black Card along with 3 years minimum of commercial construction project management experience.
This project will last for 6 months and the day rate is £140 – £150 per day