An Exciting opportunity has arisen to join an established IN-HOUSE DATA CENTRE Company who self deliver their own service and maintenance to the Data Centres. They are currently looking for 1 key member of staff to complete the team across in Woking.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record working within a critical Site (Banking / Blue Chip / Data Centre) crucially with City & Guilds Electrical, 17th edition, HV Qualified / Knowledge would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Salary up to £40,000
- OT Available
Hours of work
Continental shift pattern – Days Only (19:00pm to 07:00am & 07:00am to 19:00pm)
City & Guilds – Electrical or equivalent
- 17th Edition
- HVAP – current or expired
- Air Conditioning qualifications (Not essential)
- A proven track record in Building Maintenance working within a Critical site
- Good Communication Skills
- Multi-Skilled – Mechanical / Electrical Knowledge of UPS / Generators / Power Distribution / HVAC
Key duties & responsibilities
Ensure that Planned Preventative Maintenance & Reactive maintenance is carried out to all client assets through operation of Planned Preventative Maintenance System.
- Ensure Maintenance of all critical plant including UPS, Generators, DFU’s, HV Systems Ect.
- Ensure that sub-contractors perform to meet the requirement of the contract Administer sub contractor work approvals and safe operation while repair or service is carried out on site
- Ensure that plant faults and defects are swiftly remedied to maintain plant in serviceable order at all times
- Ensure that suitable spares are available to carry out maintenance of the above plant
- Ensure that comprehensive maintenance records are completed in the form of job sheets
- Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared, reviewed and utilised for all tasks (PPM’s and reactive) carried out to ensure safe working practices.
- To maintain & develop good client relationships.