|· The candidate duties will include carrying out route maintenance to site electrical and facilities equipment, carrying out electrical installations including testing and certification.
· Supporting in FM team with all area’s required by the client
|Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities|
|· Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
· Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
· Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
· Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes
· Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
· Production electricians who construct complex electrical and electronic appliances from wiring diagrams.
· Possession of good eyesight and ability to interact well with superiors and subordinates.
· Candidate must be health and safety proficient at all times.
· Good communications skills verbally and written.
· Candidate must have own tools.
· Candidate must be able to work independently on most day to day works. Although general working days are Monday to Friday the candidate must be flexible to work outside of normal hours and weekend when required meeting deadlines.
City & Guilds Electrical installation Level 3 2330/2360 or equivalent.
City & Guilds 17thedition BS7671
City & Guilds 2391 inspection & testing or equivalent
ECS/ CSCS card advantage
IPAF 3A & 3B advantage
Must have 3 years experience working as a qualified electrician
Must have 3 years experience working in an industrial/commercial environment.
Must have a good understanding of installation methods and selection of equipment required in industrial premises.
Understanding data/network installation