Our client is a leading and well know service provider, they have an excellent opportunities for facilities and helpdesk administrators to join the team on a temporary basis, where you will need to carryout a number of duties including:-
• To operate Helpdesk and undertake administrative tasks to enable organised and efficient delivery of facilities services
• To allocate reactive requests to the customer delivery team, tracking to closure.
• To ensure appropriate communication in tracking and closing task.
Aims and Objectives
• To answer telephone system and log all help desk requests received onto the Concept system for all 6• Liasion for portfolio commercial activities with Head Office Commercial and Financial departments.
• Raise Event tasks and input to Event Tracker.
• Raise tasks for Genie requests and update the Genie diaries.
• Read daily duty manager reports and action as necessary.
• Close out completed tasks and send to history on Concept EVO or Maximo
• Deal with customer queries providing updates to call progress.
• Liaise with in-house and external contractors regarding works to be carried out both in person and over the radio.
• Arrange external contractors and specialists to attend site when required providing Security with vehicle and engineer details.
• Liaise with customer staff in all respects of facilites functions giving support and advice as required.
• Raise, track and chase payment of client monthly invoices.
• Deliver quality accurate monthly information to monitor the commercial status and forecasted spend of the contract for both internal and client review.
• Provide adhoc contract data as required by the Operational Management, client and joint finance departments
• To ensure that finance procedures are complied with, maintain records related to all contracted and E/W, enabling analysis of delivery and cost.
• Liaising with finance dept to ensure invoice clearance remains low.
• Chase suppliers for invoices and credit notes as required – Follow up with internal finance departments where Suppliers have outstanding payments / issues.
The knowledge, skills, qualifications and experience relevant to the position are:
• Concept EVO or Maximo Help Desk experience
• Two years experience in an office environment
• High level communication skills with excellent spoken English
• Ability to motivate and promote team work
• Microsoft Excel and Word competent GCSE (or ‘O’ Level equivalent) passes in Maths and English or recognised equivalent
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages especially Excel;
• Ability to work using own initiative
• Knowledge of CAFM systems
• General understanding of engineering plant and services
• Good knowledge of Health and Safety in the workplace;
• Experience in a similar role.
• Technical or Facilities background
We offer excellent rates of pay, please contact Please contact Alia on 07970 765 461 for further information.