My client is the market leading FM maintenance service provider in London; due to contract expansion my client is seeking an 2 x Night Shift Building services engineer to join a fantastic night shift pattern of 6 on 4 off 4 on 6 off.
The Client is looking for someone who is technically qualified who can carry out PPM’s, Escort contractors and issue permits to work for an sup-contractors that are on the site carrying out routine and planned maintenance on specialist plant
Experience of Planned & Reactive Works across various mechanical & electrical plant such as:
- AHU’s, FCU’s, Plumbing, Pumps, Lighting, Installation Works, Electrical Systems, UPS, Power Distribution, Fault Finding, AC Units, alongside good general building services trade skills.
- Sound understanding and experience of meeting health and safety obligations with regard to maintenance activities
- Experience issuing permits to work
- Supervision of Sub-contractors
Salary: up to £42,000 – Additional Company Benefits, Pension Plan, Progressive Training,
- Hours of Work: 6 on 4 off 4 on 6 off NIGHTS ONLY
- 20 Days Holiday
- Private Health-care
City & Guilds Qualified Mechanical OR Electrical Level 2 & 3 or Equivalent (Essential)
- City & Guilds 17th Edition Qualified (Essential)
- Experience in a Corporate Environment (Desirable)
- Motivated, Driven, Personable
- Customer Focus and Client Facing
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.