Our client is a medium size family business that is growing at a fast rate and due to this growth they have requirements for 2 x Multiskilled HVAC and Combustion Engineers to join the company. They are looking for Engineers that have experience of maintaining commercial boilers and air conditioning plant that is associated with commercial offices. Ideally the candidates will reside in North West London, where a number of sites are located, you will also be required to cover additional sites in Oxford and the West Midlands. These roles offer a starting salary of £41K plus an additional £10K in travel time, door to door, plenty of overtime, fuel card, Vauxhall Vivaro, laptop, company credit card, call out 1 in 7 Mon-Fri days.
- Bonus package based on pro-active job completion
- Overtime available
- Pension option
- Employee recognition scheme
- In-house and extra qualification training available
- Vehicle can be used for personal use (if declared
- Detailed description:
- To provide heating, gas & HVAC engineering support to large scale commercial, retail, social housing, educational, public houses, catering and government facilities.
- complete PPM and reactive maintenance to boilers, burners, pumps and valves, gas feeds, hot water systems, water flow and return, venting, heating controllers, wet plumbing including radiators, pipework, tanks and cylinders flow and return etc…plus some HVAC plant and general building services maintenance.
- Qualified Heating/Combustion Engineer with Commercial ACS
- Domestic ACS
- HVAC, Mechanical or Electrical tickets
- Ideally LPG
- Experience of service and maintenance operations across mobile contracts
- Electrical knowledge or 17th edition is desirable but not essential experience of Building Services (HVAC industry) – willingness to travel and operate on helpdesk controlled contracts
North West London North West London North West London North West London
1 month ago